Title: Graduate Student
Educational Background: [2007-2010] BS – Physics, Electronics, Telecommunication (Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble, France); [2010-2014] MS – Nanobiotechnology (Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble, France)
- Biophysical study of AAV capsid assembly and DNA packaging
- Development of characterization tools for AAV vectors
- Development of effective and safe gene delivery vectors
- Use of optogenetic tools to improve our understanding of brain signal processing.
- Short term: Get a PhD in virology/gene therapy
- Long term: Fulfilment in a positive, multicultural scientific environment
Contact Information: Simon_Pacouret@meei.harvard.edu
E. Zinn et al., In Silico Reconstruction of the Viral Evolutionary Lineage Yields a Potent Gene Therapy Vector. Cell Rep 12, 1056 (Aug 11, 2015).
B. Vanherberghen et al., Classification of human natural killer cells based on migration behavior and cytotoxic response. Blood 121, 1326 (Feb 21, 2013).