Name: Simon Pacouret
Title: Graduate Student
Educational Background: [2007-2010] BS – Physics, Electronics, Telecommunication (Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble, France); [2010-2014] MS – Nanobiotechnology (Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble, France)
- Biophysical study of AAV capsid assembly and DNA packaging
- Development of characterization tools for AAV vectors
- Development of effective and safe gene delivery vectors
- Use of optogenetic tools to improve our understanding of brain signal processing.
- Short term: Get a PhD in virology/gene therapy
- Long term: Fulfilment in a positive, multicultural scientific environment
Contact Information: Simon_Pacouret@meei.harvard.edu
Links to Personal Website/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn (if applicable):
B. Vanherberghen, P. E. Olofsson, E. Forslund, M. Sternberg-Simon, M. A. Khorshidi, S. Pacouret, K. Guldevall, M. Enqvist, K. J. Malmberg, R. Mehr, and B. Onfelt, “Classification of human natural killer cells based on migration behavior and cytotoxic response.,” Blood, vol. 121, no. 8, pp. 1326–1334, 2013.
Back to Members